Monday, August 22, 2011

Our first day of 4th grade....Wow, where did time go?

 Ariel's first day of school. This is the cute outfit I made her and hopefully more new outfits to come.
 Ariel was SO ready to go this morning. Even though we missed "meet the teacher", she knew who her teacher was and was very excited to get up this morning and go. Last night she burned her fingers on her "easy bake" oven and was complaining this morning, but she was a trouper and was excited to get going.
...and her cute little book bag I made her. She loves it!
 Ariel and her 4th grade teacher (wow, 4th grade already? It literally seems like she just started Kinder last year) Mrs. Burch. She didn't have many of her friends in her class this year, but I know she will still do great. She is a very positive girl and I don't think it will bother her a bit!
 and here she is sitting at a desk...she couldn't decide which desk she wanted to sit out, but I think she finally choose one on the front row of the class..
and she kissed and hugged me as I was ready to leave. Here she is outside her new classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment