Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 6...a new healthy way of eating....

I feel like now it's not a diet, but just a healthy way of eating...so, here we go. With day 6 being a Saturday, we had to travel and pick-up our camper out of town, so that means at least 1 meal on the road! (and by the way, the book does have chapters on Surviving Holidays, On the Road and shift work on the 17 day diet, and dining out)

So, we like Chedders and was just going to eat the Salad, but the grilled chicken had pecans and we voted for the Vegetable plate. It was a salad and sides.

Brkfst- 2 boiled eggs
yougart and strawberries

Lunch-tuna, celery, tomatoe and small squirt of mayo light
Apple

Supper- (my bad, I guess)
Chedders-Salad with fat free dressing
Green beans, carrots and steamed brocolli
Carrots were sweet! Green beans were GREAT!
So, I didn't get my 2nd helping of yogart in because I wasn't hungry. But when I weighed this  morning, I was the EXACT same as yesterday. So, I'm sure there were more sugars in the carrots and green beans than I should have had. Anyway, at least there was NO gain either.
Here's to a very Blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment