Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The 17 day diet....Day 1

Okay, first off let me say, THANK you to a long time friend, Karen, who introduced me to this book. 2nd of all, I will be 1 day behind on postings, b/c I want to finish my day before I post.
I purchased this book about a week ago, but was going to the beach, so didn't want to start it till I returned. So, here we go...
Monday (yesterday I started it) It's NOT hard at all. Here's what I ate all day.
Brkfst-2 eggs scrambled
1c red grapes
green tea
Lunch-Salad (romaine & spinich leaves) w/ celery, onions, fat-free cheese(very little) and fat free dressing and green tea
6 oz. yogart
apple
SNack-6 oz yogart (your aren't supposed to have fruits after 2, but I goofed and had my fruit flavored yogart, so that was my mess up) It might not matter much, but I'm not sure.
Supper-Turkey breast
Sour Kraut and green tea
So, day 1 was pretty good and easy. Remember to drink 8 glasses of 8 oz. water daily. I got my whole 64 oz. in right before bedtime.  Stay away from watermelon, pineapples and bananas. Those fruits contain more sugar and don't eat fruit after 2. Oh, and remember, this is my own personal progress and is NOT connected to the Author of this book. I just though this might help others out. Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment