Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 3.....Diet

Okay, so day 3 wasn't so bad either. Other than I felt drained yesterday and really didn't feel like exercising...I still stuck to the diet. (and I weighed this am and lost again)
anyway, here is what I ate:
Brkfts-2 eggs scrambled (and I almost gagged-not sure about eggs, LOL)
fruit-peach

Lunch- Yummy, tuna and a tomatoe....LOVE this combination
yogart and a apple

Supper-Turkey breast
cooked cabbage and some good ole fat free spray butter. Now I had quit salt completely, but had to have some salt on the cabbage.

I have been drinking alot of water lately and quit using salt and drinking Diet DP. I do have 1/2 can or a few drinks of Diet DP about 1 time a week.
Oh, and my snack for the day was another yogart. Of course I drank my green tea with every meal also. Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment