Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 9.....still going strong.....

Other than my monthly bump in the road,  I gained 3 tenths from the day before, but that's what I blame it on. I ate the same as normal, so not sure. Tomorrow hopefully will tell, or it might take a day or two.
Anyway, here is day 9...(sorry it's late in the day)

brkfst-2 fried eggs
peach and saved the yogart for mid-morning when I needed it.

Lunch- tuna (celery and a squirt of light mayo) and a small tomatoe

Supper-turkey vegetable soup (instead of chicken) and green beans

Again, I haven't done well with exercise this week. It's been busy. Ariel either got bit by something or something stung her, not sure, but went to the Dr. yesterday. It's looking better.
I'm am taking vitamins also. Started the Omega-3 yesterday. So, I just need to do better with my walking..It's getting close to moving onto the next phase of this diet, so I'd better get to reading my book. Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment