Thursday, August 25, 2011

My morning photo shoot! I have a BEAUTIFUL subject!


Ariel's 4th day of school!
 I woke up with something on my mind this morning! I have been wanting to do some photos with the "frame" and kept forgetting it. Well, I take a new picture of her every month on the 25th (hence, she was born on the 25th) so I just have been in the habit of taking it them. So, I said to her "lets go get some photos before school" and she's pretty much always game for taking pictures.
Yes, she's now a 4th grader!

Here is the CUTE picture frame!
So, new outfit and all, we got them made pretty quickly. Even though she had the hiccups this morning and was complaining, I did a break check and a scream on the way to school to rid the hiccups! Did it work? I don't know but it scarred her! You should have saw the look on her face! LOL.. oh, well...Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment