Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 2.....17 day diet....

Well, day 2 wasn't too bad. Here is what I ate:
Breakfast
6 oz. light yogart (yoplait-fat free)
1 C. strawberries (sliced up with Stevia for sweetness)
 Lunch: Chicken vegetable soup
apple
raw carrots for a snack & 2nd yogart for the day
Supper: chicken vegetable soup (yes, I liked it that well)

I do drink green tea with every meal. I'm not going to re-type that every time, but also my 64 oz. of water for the day.

The chicken vegetable soup is in the book. It's just your vegetables (I used carrots, celery and cabbage) and diced canned tomatoes (I had frozen tomatoes from my garden last year) and then after that simmers for an hour, you add the chicken that has been cooked and diced up and just warm it all up. You can add onion or something else for the taste if you want to.
So, drum roll please........I weighed this morning and was down 2.1 pounds and Ariel was down 2.6 pounds....I REFUSE to let her beat me! LOL...
I also might add that I am walking for 17 min. a day also. (treadmill, not this darn hot Texas heat). Just 17 min. of exercise a day will work for you. Ariel counts what she does in PE for her exercise. Okay, guess that's about all....Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment