Saturday, April 4, 2009

Doug Stone Concert



I must say I have been a Doug Stone fan for many years. All the way back to when he had a heart attack. I have seen him about 4 different times before now. I have always loved his music.


So, when hubby called yesterday and said "guess who's going to be in Sulphur Springs"? I knew I would want to see him. So, we headed there after work. I felt sorry for the organization getting him there, b/c there wasn't more than 100 people in the audience.

Better off in a Pine Box was a big hit for him, along with alot more. I have always loved his "Santa's flying a 747 tonight" Christmas song. So, after the concert, we had a chance to visit with him and get our pictures. Man, he has grayed since I saw him 7 years ago. Imagine that! Thank goodness I'm a blonde or I might be gray.... Enjoy the photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment