Thursday, April 2, 2009

1st Major Haircut.....I can't believe it...




Well, I can't actually believe I did it, but she has been asking for her hair to be cut short....Me being a ex-beautician, I just didn't think I could do it and have put her off for a while, but finally decided with that much natural curl, it needed a good "CUT".




So, here we are! She wanted it shorter, but as I was ALMOST done, she started crying and saying, I want my hair long...I told her, "hey, it's just hair, and it will grow back", so after I was done, she did like it.




I was so excited this am to get her up and get it fixed. I actually straightened it today. It looked adorable and as many times as we told her that, she LOVED it! She was afraid nobody would notice it...LOL, but they did! I am curious to get her response when she comes home from school as to what her friends thought.

I am posting Before and After pics...well, after comes first then the before.



No comments:

Post a Comment